DOWNLOAD RENTAL FORMS
Download the Overnight Contract
- Night rental = 3:00 pm arrival to 11:00 am departure
- Camp and Hoxie Hall (includes use of kitchen) - $300/day
- Six camper circle cabins - sleeps 14 people per cabin - $15.00 per person, per night (adults and youth)
- Additional part day for Camp and Hoxie Hall - $150
- Director’s Cabin with washroom (2 piece) - $60/night
- Medical Cabin with washrooms (2 piece) - $75/night
- Additional sleeping cabins - $40 per night
- Big House- sleeps 4
- Motel - sleeps 5
- Wee House - sleeps 2
- Old Craft Hall (7s) - sleeps 24 - $15 per person
- Pool: $100/day
- Lifeguard fees $20/hr (minimum of 2 lifeguards - for larger groups, ratio =1 lifeguard per 20 swimmers). If you provide your own lifeguard, proof of qualifications must be shown.
- Ropes Course $250/day + Instructor fees @ $80/day (2 required) + any applicable taxes
The contract must be returned complete with a non-refundable deposit of $100.00 small groups or $200.00 large groups (over 40 campers) to confirm requested dates.
A copy of your liability insurance policy to cover your rental must be provided to Cave Springs Camp through email or in person, at the earlier of 2 weeks after confirmation of your rental request, or 24 hours prior to the date of your confirmed arrival. Your insurance policy MUST name Cave Springs Camp, Inc. and the United Church of Canada as "additional insured" or "co-insured" or "also insured".